http://www.nextgenroms.com

New users please head to https://www.nextgenroms.com

[MEGA] Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified /w 1.02 Patch Applied (EU) [MaiDumpTool v233.2z10] [TNW]

Threads with dead links either reported or found will be moved here.
Revival is possible, if you contact the staff to move it back and you will fix the thread.
NerdyBits
Respected member
Respected member
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

[MEGA] Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified /w 1.02 Patch Applied (EU) [MaiDumpTool v233.2z10] [TNW]

Postby NerdyBits Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Here you go guys!

I have already merged the 1.02 patch folder. However, despite this it does still show an update flag on the LiveArea. I have tested the dump and confirmed that online multiplayer is working (which version 1.00 will not allow you to play).

Install with MaiDumpTool v233.2z10 with default load settings but just to be on the safe side given recent revelations please also ensure you have amphetamine plugin installed before stating that the game doesn't work. This has somehow become necessary on certain dumps for some reason. (I haven't tested it without amphetamine but better to be safe than sorry)

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/#!BlFSmC4D!5kUPiVzMYHSwKBrvItA5-ADkTqfGAQguUXnOKdWU9AI
haojiezhu
Respected member
Respected member

Re: [MEGA] Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified /w 1.02 Patch Applied (EU) [MaiDumpTool v233.2z10] [TNW]

Postby haojiezhu Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:22 pm

If you don't merge patch and instead install patch through MaiDumpTool. You won't see update flag on LiveArea because it will update the version number in app.db. Can you upload game and patch separately?
NerdyBits
Respected member
Respected member
Bank: Locked

Re: [MEGA] Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified /w 1.02 Patch Applied (EU) [MaiDumpTool v233.2z10] [TNW]

Postby NerdyBits Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:27 pm

If you don't merge patch and instead install patch through MaiDumpTool. You won't see update flag on LiveArea because it will update the version number in app.db. Can you upload game and patch separately?
I did try that (I even reloaded the database via safemode) and update flag was still present. Otherwise I would have uploaded them seperately. In any case the flag is cosmetic, I will not be redumping and reuploading based on a cosmetic issue. I will just update app.db manually.
Sim96
Registered Member
Registered Member

Postby Sim96 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:12 am

The link doesn't work. Could you upload again?
CymraegAce
SuperModerator
SuperModerator

Postby CymraegAce Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:39 am

PM me to move thread back when re-uploaded...
"I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones." - John Peel
julioapc16
Registered Member
Registered Member

Postby julioapc16 Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:08 am

Friends dump the game Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified with mai EX ,the version I'm playing is giving the error (C2-12828-1) :cry:
doutzri
Registered Member
Registered Member

Postby doutzri Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:16 am

Hi !

Same for me with the patch installed get the c2-12828-1 .... not fix yet i suppose? will keep on looking

Return to “Dead Links”