Re: [RELEASE] Ragnarok Odyssey Ace [US][PCSE00300]

Postby akare Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:12 am

How to find Weapon Slot 1 by my self?
Zaraf
Cash on hand: Locked

Postby Zaraf Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:41 am

How to find Weapon Slot 1 by my self?
Are you wanting to do the unlimited upgrading?
akare
Registered Member
Registered Member

Postby akare Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:11 am

Yes i want to do unlimited upgrading.
aldrich08

Postby aldrich08 Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:19 pm

i badly need it because i just overwrited my latest savedata by the old one accidentally(messed up using savemngr.vpk).. Hope you can help me ..
Sorry, it's not that easy. Learn how to use GoHanMem yourself from the link I posted earlier. Once you have the basics, then I'll be able to help you.
after some test .. i found my prismatic dust hex and its 83f31158 and 843FFE70 for ygg Flower.. can you make an offset out of this hex sir ? hope you can help me this time . :pray: :pray: :pray: :(
Zaraf

Postby Zaraf Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:10 am

i badly need it because i just overwrited my latest savedata by the old one accidentally(messed up using savemngr.vpk).. Hope you can help me ..
Sorry, it's not that easy. Learn how to use GoHanMem yourself from the link I posted earlier. Once you have the basics, then I'll be able to help you.
after some test .. i found my prismatic dust hex and its 83f31158 and 843FFE70 for ygg Flower.. can you make an offset out of this hex sir ? hope you can help me this time . :pray: :pray: :pray: :(
I'm not sure if a quick adjustment will work, so you're better off using the game version that I posted from the Maidump thread.

As for the weapon upgrading hack, that one is easy to find. Just put a base weapon of gold rarity +0 in the first slot and search for 128 as a 1 byte. Then upgrade it once and search for 129, etc until you find it.
aldrich08

Postby aldrich08 Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:13 pm

I'm not sure if a quick adjustment will work, so you're better off using the game version that I posted from the Maidump thread.

As for the weapon upgrading hack, that one is easy to find. Just put a base weapon of gold rarity +0 in the first slot and search for 128 as a 1 byte. Then upgrade it once and search for 129, etc until you find it.
im using the mai dump that you posted in this thread. the one with torrent that's why im really confused why all the cheats is not working on my vita ..
Zaraf

Postby Zaraf Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:27 am

im using the mai dump that you posted in this thread. the one with torrent that's why im really confused why all the cheats is not working on my vita ..
Did you install the DLC and patch?
aldrich08

Postby aldrich08 Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:32 pm

i did . load it with 5 in mai dump .. that gold weapon searching does work.. how about cards and silver weapons. how do you search for it ? i want to edit cards so i can edit their effects and make an OCA cards out of regular CARDS . Sorry for relying that much. im a noob when it comes to save editing/hex editing , Hope you can help me again sir . :-D thanks a lot
Zaraf

Postby Zaraf Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:27 pm

i did . load it with 5 in mai dump .. that gold weapon searching does work.. how about cards and silver weapons. how do you search for it ? i want to edit cards so i can edit their effects and make an OCA cards out of regular CARDS . Sorry for relying that much. im a noob when it comes to save editing/hex editing , Hope you can help me again sir . :-D thanks a lot
If I recall correctly, the number you set it to determines both the rarity and the level of upgrades on it. That's why I have it set to 128 because that is the value required for gold rarity and +0. The higher the number of upgrades on it, the more expensive it becomes to upgrade it, so it's actually not beneficial to have a higher upgrade number.

In terms of the required hex values, you have this:
bronze: 00 to 3F
silver: 40 to 7F
gold: 80 to BF

Hex 80 = 128 in decimal form (since codes need to be stated as a decimal value).

So if you have a silver weapon that is +0, you can search for 64 as 1 byte, upgrade it once, and then search for 65, etc.

A guy named Gorre compiled these detailed files on the memory structure of items and others. Take a look and try to figure out how it works. These are what I used:

https://www.mediafire.com/?sxeuwrnci55w8m4
aldrich08

Postby aldrich08 Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:49 am

If I recall correctly, the number you set it to determines both the rarity and the level of upgrades on it. That's why I have it set to 128 because that is the value required for gold rarity and +0. The higher the number of upgrades on it, the more expensive it becomes to upgrade it, so it's actually not beneficial to have a higher upgrade number.

In terms of the required hex values, you have this:
bronze: 00 to 3F
silver: 40 to 7F
gold: 80 to BF

Hex 80 = 128 in decimal form (since codes need to be stated as a decimal value).

So if you have a silver weapon that is +0, you can search for 64 as 1 byte, upgrade it once, and then search for 65, etc.

A guy named Gorre compiled these detailed files on the memory structure of items and others. Take a look and try to figure out how it works. These are what I used:

https://www.mediafire.com/?sxeuwrnci55w8m4
thank you again sir . it helps me a lot .

Return to “Cheats”