http://www.nextgenroms.com

New users please head to https://www.nextgenroms.com

Freedom Wars Almost Complete DLC (US, VIT2.0)

Post DLC & Addons here.
Forum rules
When posting a new DLC or Addon , please include the following in the title
[TNW] : If its tested and working
[VT.2.0] : Vitamin version
[EU] : REGION
Kuroneko
Cash on hand: Locked

Freedom Wars Almost Complete DLC (US, VIT2.0)

Postby Kuroneko Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:09 pm

Note: This both contains hacked weapons and the original style DLCs. I posted this here because my main goal is to complete the style dlcs like costumes, accessories, bgms, etc. I should have divided this post into two, one for cheat section and dlc secrion but It will likely cause confusion so here it is. Sorry too long and nerdy.

:bow-yellow:

I am neutral when it comes to cheating. I don't judge people who wants to cheat because they have a valid point about the RNG. Even though you can get around this by farming citizens some still find it annoying to save scum. Use this wisely as this might break the whole game for you as it did for me which I find the game boring now. For those who are looking for overpowered weapons please stop now. This will only give you a bit of boost in power. No matter how powerful is the weapon you make the game still requires some level of skills. How can you hit a Sinner who have mastered the game and uses the thorn and the map for his or her advantage?

If people want to cheat using this method not because they are annoyed by the RNG then good because it is their choice to make. If they want to take it to the next level and cheat online, it’s Sony’s problem not mine for not implementing an anti-cheating program.
For the record, I will not be held responsible if you got banned. There are no reports yet but who knows really. For now use a dummy PSN account.
If you are unsure and just want to test this out do backup first. Reclaiming DLC from the accessory command will trigger the auto-save function.
Always backup your save files and the DLC xml too! The reason for this is that DLC styles like costumes, hair, eyes, bgm, stickers are tied to your save data! If yoy misplaced the xml file the game will not load your save.
You have been warned.

Update
  • Added Female Accessory Voice #5, Percy Propa Voice and Costume Pack C
  • Added stickers, bonus songs and pre-order formal wear. Thanks to u/ickystasis for sharing the pre-order dlc.
Missing DLCs
  • BGM Sticker Pack
  • Change Home Panopticon Form
  • Right to Additional Custom Loadouts
Redundant DLCs:
  • Bonus Pack DLC
  • Citizen Pack A-H
  • Combat Item Pack A-I
  • Weapon Pack A
  • Pre-Order Powerful Starter Weapons
  • Pre-Order Combat Pack Item
Feature

With this method you can easily manipulate the “gift_setting.xml” to fit your needs. The XML file can be copied over to other DLCs and it will override the items you get from those DLCs. What this means is that you can have as many opportunity to cheat as long as you still have fodder DLCs to use. Last time I checked there are almost 56+ (F/M Accessory Voices equals to 6 DLCs total) DLCs you can use. Why do we have to use other DLCs? Well the problem with this method is the once you reclaimed a DLC you will not be able to re-reclaim it so you have to use other DLCs to get around this.

How it works

To avoid confusion this method will only work for “dumped” copy of the game. To avoid any problems make sure you have updated the game to the latest version which is 1.22.

There are two kinds of DLCs for this game, items/weapons and styles.

Items and weapons

Combat items, resources (On High, General L, General S, Field), Citizens and Key items and weapons requires you to activate the DLC using your Accessory Service “Claim Deliveries” before any are added in your inventory. I’ll repeat this again in case you skipped the feature section, if you want to add more items or weapons you have to use a DLC that you have not yet claimed. To be exact, this limitation requires you to use “DLC folders” that you have not yet claimed. For example you previously claimed the DLC Bonus Weapon Pack but later on you want to add more weapons. To do so you have to use another DLC that you have not claimed like Glasses Pack A. Download the DLC folders from the download section.

Styles

Costumes, accessories, hairstyles, masks, voices, etc are added automatically as soon as you loaded the game. No activation is required and you can even add more styles. Just don’t remove any styles you already have to avoid problems. Currently some styles are missing and you can help me by sharing. Post it in the comment section. Also better bookmark this page for updates.

Inventory slot limit

Your inventory for combat items can only hold 100 slots and that means you can only use 100 lines. If you have 101 lines and you attempt to reclaim the DLC a message will prompt that you have to clear out your inventory which is impossible to do because you only have 100 slots. How can you clear a slot that doesn’t exist?
  • Weapons: 300
  • Combat items: 100
  • Resources - On High: 500
  • Resources - General L: 200
  • Resources - General S: 100
  • Resources - Field: 200
  • Citizens: 100
  • Key items: 100
Stacking

You can stack as many items as possible as long as the inventory slot allows it. You can also stack the same modules. Only 12 is allowed per weapon.

Formatting (Items)

Code: Select all

<Item id="CAT|ID" count="COUNT"/>
  • CAT: The item category
  1. Combat item: SW_ID
  • Resources: RES_ID
  • Citizens: CIT_ID
  • Key items: KEY_ID
  • ID: Refer to the gift_setting.xml for ID numbers that you can use.
  • COUNT: Put the amount you desired. The maximum count for combat items, resources and citizens is 999 while key items is only 1.
Formatting (Weapons)

<MainWeapon id="WEAPONID" level="LEVEL" rarity="RARITY"> <Effector id="EFFECTORID"/> </MainWeapon>
  • WEAPONID: Weapon ID number. Refer to the gift_setting.xml for ID numbers that you can use.
  • LEVEL: 1/10. Power adapts to the level. If you put level higher than 10 you’ll get zero power :D
  • RARITY: 0/9. 0 is level 1 and 7 is level 8.
  • EFFECTORID: Module ID number. You can use a total of 12 modules/effectors. All modules/effectors are stackable. Refer to the gift_setting.xml for ID numbers that you can use.
Formatting (Styles)

<Permission id="0000100|TYPE|ID"/>
  • TYPE: The style category
  1. PLT = Facilities
  • MST = Unknown, related to color palette
  • PRT = Accessories, Headsets, Glasses, Hat, Masks, Eyes, Hairstyles
  • CST = Costumes
  • CLR = Color palettes
  • DCL = Decals or stickers
  • RTV = Accessory Voices
  • BGM = Songs
  • ID: Refer to the gift_setting.xml for ID numbers that you can use
Sample code

Sample code that adds 5 Auto-Resiscitator + x999 and a Level 10, Rarity 10 Carnwenhan with x12 Power XL modules. Please note that the XML file starts and ends with the GiftSetting tags. Image Level 10, Rarity 8 Carnwenhan with x12 Power XL Modules

<GiftSetting major_version="1" minor_version="0"> <Item id="SW_0041" count="999"/><!--Auto-Resuscitator +--> <Item id="SW_0041" count="999"/><!--Auto-Resuscitator +--> <Item id="SW_0041" count="999"/><!--Auto-Resuscitator +--> <Item id="SW_0041" count="999"/><!--Auto-Resuscitator +--> <Item id="SW_0041" count="999"/><!--Auto-Resuscitator +--> <MainWeapon id="WS1_0033" level="10" rarity="7"> <Effector id="3"/><!--Power Up XL--> <Effector id="3"/><!--Power Up XL--> <Effector id="3"/><!--Power Up XL--> <Effector id="3"/><!--Power Up XL--> <Effector id="3"/><!--Power Up XL--> <Effector id="3"/><!--Power Up XL--> <Effector id="3"/><!--Power Up XL--> <Effector id="3"/><!--Power Up XL--> <Effector id="3"/><!--Power Up XL--> <Effector id="3"/><!--Power Up XL--> <Effector id="3"/><!--Power Up XL--> <Effector id="3"/><!--Power Up XL--> </MainWeapon><!--Carnwenhan-- </GiftSetting>
How to install

First you have to download the “gift_setting.xml” file and the DLC files. Copy the xml file to any DLC you want to claim (eg. Demo Download Bonus Pack U000100PRM004SMP) and transfer the DLC folder to your Vita:

ux0:addcont_plain/PCSA00147/U000100PRM004SMP
Once done go talk to your Accessory and choose Claim Deliveries / Extra Content.

I’ll put this here again, you must use a DLC folder that you have not yet claimed. This is the reason why I uploaded the all the DLC folders separately so that you can choose what to use.

Downloads

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

It contains the following:
  • Auto-Resuscitator + (x50)
  • All Combat Items, Resources and Citizens
  • Key items Ice Cream Coupon: Chocolate, Mint Choc-Chip, Strawberry
  • Extra Facility Plot A, B, C
  • Warren Colors

Female Accessory Voice A, B, C, D & Male Accessory Voice A, B, C, Percy Propa

Note: “Simple Framed Glasses” is not a hidden accessory but is part of the pre-order DLC and the “Furphone” is acually a part of the Costume Pack C. Sorry for the confusion.
Credits
  • Thanks to u/frostotron for sharing the Glasses Pack A & B DLCS.
  • Thanks to u/ickystasis for sharing the Pre-Order DLC, Costume Pack C and the BGM Bonus Songs. Thanks to this dlc I learned the naming scheme for the stickers and fully unlocked it even the hidden ones.
Need some help

If you have a copy of the missing DLCs like the Pre-Order DLC Suit and Costume Pack C please share them.

Let’s Kouken!
Last edited by Kuroneko on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Also koiL90
Kuroneko

Re: Freedom Wars Almost Complete DLC (US, VIT2.0)

Postby Kuroneko Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:06 pm

Almost complete!

:banana-dance: :clap: :bow-yellow:

Update
  • Added Female Accessory Voice #5, Percy Propa Voice and Costume Pack C
  • Added stickers, bonus songs and pre-order formal wear. Thanks to u/ickystasis for sharing the pre-order dlc.
Missing DLCs
  • BGM Sticker Pack
  • Change Home Panopticon Form
  • Right to Additional Custom Loadouts
Redundant DLCs:
  • Bonus Pack DLC
  • Citizen Pack A-H
  • Combat Item Pack A-I
  • Weapon Pack A
  • Pre-Order Powerful Starter Weapons
  • Pre-Order Combat Pack Item
Also koiL90
Gilgamesh

Postby Gilgamesh Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:57 pm

Thank you! I got it now XD
Image iƞgɍs [/size]
EddyMoon
Registered Member
Registered Member

Postby EddyMoon Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:34 pm

is it possible to also unlock rights to the customize-your-Accessory thing? i'm assuming this unlocks later in the game but i want it faster instead. so far i used your guides to unlock DLCs and it worked great.
kanon-park

Postby kanon-park Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:44 am

"Could someone please re-upload the [gift_setting.xml] file? The link is already dead. Please?"
Nvm, i had it sorted out - I simply right-clicked on it and opened it using Notepad++, Thank you :D

Return to “DLC & Addons”