http://www.nextgenroms.com

New users please head to https://www.nextgenroms.com

Alternate colors for dark theme.  [SOLVED]

If you have some comments, ideas or concerns regarding this community, please feel free to post them here.
TheQuietOne
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
Cash on hand: Locked

Alternate colors for dark theme.  [SOLVED]

Postby TheQuietOne Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:48 am

Not sure if possible, but I love when sites offer a dark theme. I just have a small nitpick. I don't like the colors of the dark theme here. Maybe the gray parts could be a little darker? Also not a big fan of the shade of green and salmon pink colors being used. I know, it's a small issue and if nothing is done about it, it won't kill my love for the site lol.
My suggestion is it possible to let users pick from a few different color schemes? I wouldn't mind the original color scheme on a black background or change the green and pink colors to purple? Definitely think the background needs darkening. Thanks for taking your time to look at my suggestion.
ImageImage
DarkenedMatter
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
Bank: Locked

Re: Alternate colors for dark theme.

Postby DarkenedMatter Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:43 pm

Yeah, there is a few weird things wrong with the current dark theme. It goes back to normal whenever I access the VP section of the site and I do agree that it could be a little darker in certain areas.

I'm not sure how the current theme is actually set up, ckv1212 should be able to answer any questions though.
TheQuietOne
SuperModerator
SuperModerator

Postby TheQuietOne Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:41 am

Thanks for the reply. Lookin forward to possible color options.
ImageImage
ckv1212
I fix things (._. )
I fix things (._.  )
Bank: Locked

Postby ckv1212 Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:21 pm

Thank you for reaching out . :) I'll be changing the dark theme soon so that its either fully black or just black and blue.
Read the rules ,Its not long .
BTC Address for donations : 1PYUL7RLx1YKLJwLAq1UXGUdDGzCH5KFLF Everything goes towards the site. This website is not run for profit.
Follow VitaPiracy on Twitter to stay updated
TheQuietOne
SuperModerator
SuperModerator

Postby TheQuietOne Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:16 pm

Black and blue sounds awesome ckv! Thanks for giving attention to this seemingly minute issue. The admin and mods here are great! :bow-yellow:
ImageImage

Return to “Community Feedback”