Login with your VitaPiracy.com account (if you registered before 12 February) @ our new community for 3DS , Switch , PS3 , PS4 discussions and downloads.

[Source] Mai Best Friend - Maidump Game Downloader

PS Vita Tools and other community developed homebrew software can be posted here. (eg. Vitamin)
MobCat
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: [Source] Mai Best Friend - Maidump Game Downloader

Postby MobCat Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:48 pm

well this is ... interesting... im not so hot at lua script but i got it more or less functionable (not tested properly but functionable) it seams to be a lua scripted ftp server or client (idk witch as it kinda dose both :P) that automatically connect to a pre set ip and downloads a zip and unpacks it to ux0:/data/MBF dose a "Waiting for server response..." i think to check to make sure you have it all download then dose some check on the file eater size or md5 hash then updated the ps vita database then installs the dump then deletes the download zip file its a nice little piece of code it would be cool to incorporate it into a homebrew game to make it do updates but yeah out side of that idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hears the broken LUA code that came with this thing if you wanted to have a look and get it working your self with just the lua code youl need lua player plus vita to use it but yeah http://pastebin.com/uLtats06

hay are there many devs that hang out hear i kinda thought this was more for piracy the coding >__< i do need to find the place wear all the vita devs hang out and do some reading up on the VitaSDK
PS3 (CECHL02) Running REX 4.76 rebug
PSP (1002) Running CEX 5.00 M33-4
PSP (3002) Running OFW 6.60 with 6.60 PRO CFW launcher
PS Vita (PCH-1002) Running OFW 3.60 with 変換-7 offline installer
Elyseux
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
Bank: Locked

Postby Elyseux Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:10 am

well this is ... interesting... im not so hot at lua script but i got it more or less functionable (not tested properly but functionable) it seams to be a lua scripted ftp server or client (idk witch as it kinda dose both :P) that automatically connect to a pre set ip and downloads a zip and unpacks it to ux0:/data/MBF dose a "Waiting for server response..." i think to check to make sure you have it all download then dose some check on the file eater size or md5 hash then updated the ps vita database then installs the dump then deletes the download zip file its a nice little piece of code it would be cool to incorporate it into a homebrew game to make it do updates but yeah out side of that idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hears the broken LUA code that came with this thing if you wanted to have a look and get it working your self with just the lua code youl need lua player plus vita to use it but yeah http://pastebin.com/uLtats06

hay are there many devs that hang out hear i kinda thought this was more for piracy the coding >__< i do need to find the place wear all the vita devs hang out and do some reading up on the VitaSDK
You could try the /r/vitahacks/ IRC chat, some devs might be in there.
MobCat

Postby MobCat Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:12 pm

You could try the /r/vitahacks/ IRC chat, some devs might be in there.
thanks man ill have a look ^__^
PS3 (CECHL02) Running REX 4.76 rebug
PSP (1002) Running CEX 5.00 M33-4
PSP (3002) Running OFW 6.60 with 6.60 PRO CFW launcher
PS Vita (PCH-1002) Running OFW 3.60 with 変換-7 offline installer

Return to “Homebrew and Tools”