[GDRIVE] Sword Art Online: Lost Song + Update + DLCs [MAI v233.2zEX] [R3] [TnW]

Post your backups here. Please label [TNW] if you tested the backup and its working.
Include vitamin version used for eg.[VT1.0] and region in your post title as well if known
Forum rules
Please label [TNW] after post title if you tested the backup and its working. Try to include region and vitamin version used to dump game as well (use the tag VT for Vitamin and then version number)
for eg : Mortal Kombat [TNW] [VT1.1] [EU]
Acefire
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: [GDRIVE] Sword Art Online: Lost Song + Update + DLCs [MAI v233.2zEX] [R3] [TnW]

Postby Acefire Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:22 pm

MobCat wrote:Thanks for the upload ^__^
Installed with MaiDumpTool V233.2zEx and tested on HENtaku-7
i got most of it running i cant get the DLC to work when ever i install the dlc the game locks up at the 1st screen the black one with the little red pixel in the top left it porbs dosent have anything to do with the upload i may be installing it wrong :( i did also try that game mode 5 dlc support thingy in Mai it still locks up though if anyone can give me some tips on installing this let me know but i have played abort 40 mins of the game so far, soo i really dont want to reinstall it and lose my save :P

I'm not sure what's the problem, but you could use save game manager (there should be a thread in the homebrew section) to export your game save and then try reinstalling the game.
MobCat

Re: [GDRIVE] Sword Art Online: Lost Song + Update + DLCs [MAI v233.2zEX] [R3] [TnW]

Postby MobCat Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:18 am

Acefire wrote:I'm not sure what's the problem, but you could use save game manager (there should be a thread in the homebrew section) to export your game save and then try reinstalling the game.

just how to install it with mai i did get the dlc loaded i think by installing the game then the patch then playing the game for a bit then installing the dlc but i cant find anywhere to check it other then the main menu downloaded content page thingy but it sais that i dont have any dlc installed :think:
im probable going to have to make a new save file to get the dlc working properly anyways but the game works fine at the moment even with the dlc being questionable loaded so i dont really what to poke at my install much more as iv played like 3 hours of the game now and im really getting into it it works as it is so yeah >__<
PS3 (CECHL02) Running REX 4.76 rebug
PSP (1002) Running CEX 5.00 M33-4
PSP (3002) Running OFW 6.60 with 6.60 PRO CFW launcher
PS Vita (PCH-1002) Running OFW 3.60 with 変換-7 offline installer
Acefire

Postby Acefire Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:08 pm

MobCat wrote:
just how to install it with mai i did get the dlc loaded i think by installing the game then the patch then playing the game for a bit then installing the dlc but i cant find anywhere to check it other then the main menu downloaded content page thingy but it sais that i dont have any dlc installed :think:

Well, what I did was install game, patch then DLC.

To check if DLC is working, try checking if some of the characters (Sinon, Asuna etc) have the swimsuit and school uniform outfits. Those are DLCs I included.
MobCat

Postby MobCat Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:55 am

Acefire wrote:Well, what I did was install game, patch then DLC.

To check if DLC is working, try checking if some of the characters (Sinon, Asuna etc) have the swimsuit and school uniform outfits. Those are DLCs I included.

Thanks man i did some testing befoul and all the dlc is sitting in the games app folder and all the female charters i have tested have the swimsuit dlc but that's it i think i am going to have to start a new game to properly activate the rest of the dlc but at this point im 13 hours into this game and it works fine so yeah have no interest in fixing it properly right now....unless there is a neko mimi or swimsuits for guys dlc >__<
PS3 (CECHL02) Running REX 4.76 rebug
PSP (1002) Running CEX 5.00 M33-4
PSP (3002) Running OFW 6.60 with 6.60 PRO CFW launcher
PS Vita (PCH-1002) Running OFW 3.60 with 変換-7 offline installer
Kitsuno
Registered Member
Registered Member

Postby Kitsuno Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:23 pm

can you dump some of dlc quests? like Ragnarok's Revenge.
Acefire

Postby Acefire Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:50 pm

Kitsuno wrote:can you dump some of dlc quests? like Ragnarok's Revenge.

I have included all (8) the extra quests DLCs in the dump. The other 2 DLCs are for costume unlocks.

I am not sure if they work but if they don't, not much I can do about it since I can't go on PSN anymore :(
Kitsuno
Registered Member
Registered Member

Postby Kitsuno Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:05 am

Acefire wrote:
Kitsuno wrote:can you dump some of dlc quests? like Ragnarok's Revenge.

I have included all (8) the extra quests DLCs in the dump. The other 2 DLCs are for costume unlocks.

I am not sure if they work but if they don't, not much I can do about it since I can't go on PSN anymore :(

oh nvm i just forgot to swicth to load mode 5 all of dlcs work well thanks for dump anyway :bow-yellow:

Return to “Game backups”