Login with your VitaPiracy.com account (if you registered before 12 February) @ our new community for 3DS , Switch , PS3 , PS4 discussions and downloads.

Hello VP Family !!!!

Just join and new to the forums? Please take a moment and introduce yo self here!
Also, if you are leaving the community, please take a moment to say goodbye.
Roxas
Cash on hand: Locked

Hello VP Family !!!!

Postby Roxas Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:57 pm

I'm Roxas, from Organization XIII and... okay, not. LOL, a friend of mine told me to come here if i wanted to download games for my Vita, i bought it when he told me that it could be hacked. I love the Vita, i mean, it's a beautiful console, too bad it wasn't too popular because of its expensive memory (i own an 8 GB memory because i couldn't afford for 16 GB or higher :cry: ) I'm in love with my Vita 2000, i hope i can make some friends here ! i want to thank everyone who uploaded the games for the hard work and also the testers ! you da real MVP ! Cheers !!!

You Make A Good Other...
BxThorne

Re: Hello VP Family !!!!

Postby BxThorne Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:26 am

yw . wouldn't it be a great idea to invest in a 64gb now since piracy is available on the vita? its $80 at playasia.com . i bought mine twice because i lost the 1st one. its not that expensive when you think about. and welcome aboard :P
from the bronx to you 64gb/psTV
Roxas

Postby Roxas Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:49 am

BxThorne wrote:yw . wouldn't it be a great idea to invest in a 64gb now since piracy is available on the vita? its $80 at playasia.com . i bought mine twice because i lost the 1st one. its not that expensive when you think about. and welcome aboard :P

It's not a bad idea but the problem is that i'm from Venezuela, and dollars here are well... impossible to get XD. So yeah, that's why i got the 8GB memory :( and thanks for the welcoming !

You Make A Good Other...
Lord Valarion
Administrator
Administrator
Bank: Locked

Postby Lord Valarion Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Hello!

Welcome to the VP community. Please enjoy your stay and have fun!

-Val

Return to “Introductions and Farewells”