it is important that you make sure that the Update and/or DLC you are
downloading matches the same with the Base Game you have in order for it to work.
GAME ID FORMAT
A Game ID's format is as follows; 4 Letters followed by 5 numbers.
Example: PCSE00453 (Game ID for US Release for Crimsonland)
The first 4 letters define which region the game belongs to.
The 5 numbers vary depending on the game title.
US Regions: PCSE**** & PCSA****
European Regions: PCSF**** & PCSB****
Asian / Korea, Singapore Regions: PCSH****, VCAS**** & VLAS****
Japanese Regions: PCSC****, VCJS****, PCSG****, VLJS**** & VLJM****
HOW TO GET THE GAME ID
For VPK files, you will need 7zip for you to access the file's contents
- Right-Click on the vpk file then select 7zip > Open Archive
- Double-click on the folder named 'sce_sys', select
- Open the file named 'param.sfo' with Notepad
- Look for a text following the format of a Game ID / Region
DUMP INSTALLATION HEIRARCHY
- Install the Base Game first
- Install the Game Update next
- Copy and paste the DLCs into the 'addcont_plain' folder found in the ux0 directory
Tips , Tricks , How-to .etc can be posted here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Kanon Schreiber
- Active Member
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:02 am
- Cash on hand: Locked
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest