[MEGA] Omega Labyrinth [MAI233.2zEX] [TNW-JPN]

Post your backups here. Please label [TNW] if you tested the backup and its working.
Include vitamin version used for eg.[VT1.0] and region in your post title as well if known
Forum rules
Please label [TNW] after post title if you tested the backup and its working. Try to include region and vitamin version used to dump game as well (use the tag VT for Vitamin and then version number)
for eg : Mortal Kombat [TNW] [VT1.1] [EU]
Chara~Chan~~
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

[MEGA] Omega Labyrinth [MAI233.2zEX] [TNW-JPN]

Postby Chara~Chan~~ Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:19 pm

Description

D3 Publisher are at it again with another rogue-like dungeon RPG for the PS Vita - equipped with a new sexy "chest-expanding" Oppai mechanic! Matrix Software will handle development while character design will be handled by Wadatsumi.

The titular mechanic 'Omega Power' affects the chest size of the characters you control, gradually increasing the size over time. As your character's chest size increases, so will their status, and when your status reaches its maximum potential 'Hatsumune Mode' will be triggered! As you fight and explore your way through dungeons you'll earn points that be used to earn new items.

In order to know the details about items you've obtained you'll need to have them appraised through the game's unique 'Oppai Appraisal' system, which consists of placing said item between the character's breasts and jiggling them, thus revealing the item's true nature.

Players can choose two characters to explore dungeons with - the leader and a partner. The caveat is that if you die in the dungeon both characters' equipment will be lost in true rogue-like fashion.

First-print copies will include download codes for the "Lightning Malans" and "Hip Shield" equipment.

Original Name : オメガラビリンス
Official Release Date : Nov 19, 2015
Genre : Dungeon RPG
Version : Japan
CERO D (17+)
Size : 466.6 MB

Don't Forget To Donate Please..

Download

Last edited by Chara~Chan~~ on Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Surprise!

► Show Spoiler
Steve78
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: [MEGA] Omega Labyrinth [MAI223.2zEX] [TNW-JPN]

Postby Steve78 Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:49 am

Thanks for the upload! Tried it out and it works fine, hope you can upgrade inventory slots later as 30 isn't quite enough. Not sure why no one is commenting on your uploads, unless the vita scene has died at this point which I hope won't happen as quick for when they fully crack the ps4. Anyway thanks again for your other uploads and hope to see more, and would you happen to have the Himouto! Umaru-chan game for vita?
Chara~Chan~~

Re: [MEGA] Omega Labyrinth [MAI223.2zEX] [TNW-JPN]

Postby Chara~Chan~~ Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:45 am

Steve78 wrote:Thanks for the upload! Tried it out and it works fine, hope you can upgrade inventory slots later as 30 isn't quite enough. Not sure why no one is commenting on your uploads, unless the vita scene has died at this point which I hope won't happen as quick for when they fully crack the ps4. Anyway thanks again for your other uploads and hope to see more, and would you happen to have the Himouto! Umaru-chan game for vita?

I have final exams I'll take a look When I'm free
Surprise!

► Show Spoiler
7he6rim0ne

Re: [MEGA] Omega Labyrinth [MAI233.2zEX] [TNW-JPN]

Postby 7he6rim0ne Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:15 am

i'll comment... unfortunately this didn't work for me. ¹ i installed just the game and no patch. ² install game and patch via mai 'patch' install method; ³ manually overwriting original game files with patch files via drag-n-drop on PC -- even doing that and converting to .zip then renaming .vpk and install with vitashell and still not working.
if there is a way, i tried it! not working :(
I MUST BE JINXED!
Chara~Chan~~

Postby Chara~Chan~~ Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:29 am

7he6rim0ne wrote:i'll comment... unfortunately this didn't work for me. ¹ i installed just the game and no patch. ² install game and patch via mai 'patch' install method; ³ manually overwriting original game files with patch files via drag-n-drop on PC -- even doing that and converting to .zip then renaming .vpk and install with vitashell and still not working.
if there is a way, i tried it! not working :(
I MUST BE JINXED!

its funny because I'm playing without any problem right now ^^

put both folder into ux0:/mai directory
start maidumptool
İnstall game from folder
install patch from folder
then here we go.
Im using load mode 0 (default)
There is nothing wrong with the game.
It works great..

(Dont use any other method like vpk or manually overwriting.just install normally.)

(Edit : Disable plugins like rincheat. If you see an error like c2-128128-2)
Surprise!

► Show Spoiler
Kanon Schreiber

Postby Kanon Schreiber Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:52 am

Would please re-upload the game to MEGA? Please? T_T
Chara~Chan~~

Postby Chara~Chan~~ Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:33 pm

Kanon Schreiber wrote:Would please re-upload the game to MEGA? Please? T_T

Fixed.
Surprise!

► Show Spoiler
Kanon Schreiber

Postby Kanon Schreiber Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:33 am

Thank you so much for your effort fixing / re-uploading it :D
I wish to let you known that I really appreciate it ~
Chara~Chan~~

Postby Chara~Chan~~ Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Kanon Schreiber wrote:Thank you so much for your effort fixing / re-uploading it :D
I wish to let you known that I really appreciate it ~

So am I. As I said I have finals exams still.. I'll continue to the job when I'll be free
Surprise!

► Show Spoiler
kotoriz

Postby kotoriz Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:49 pm

Thank you, but thank you very much, for these games that you have uploaded, it works very well

Return to “Game backups”