Regarding ADFLY / Other monetised links!

Please read!
Rules , disclaimer and any announcements are posted by staff here.
ckv1212
I fix things (._. )
I fix things (._.  )
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Regarding ADFLY / Other monetised links!

Postby ckv1212 Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:59 pm

First of all I'd like to make this clear :

None of our staff supports or uses these services or profit off of anything ! We are completely self funded and I pay out of my own pocket for the server that we are hosted on.

I did ask for donations but we haven't received anything. But I'm not crying .

I'm not trying to profit off of this. Kinda sad that people thought otherwise for actions that are not committed by the staff.

ADFLY links and other such links are now BANNED!

And for people who think we could host our website on a free host ... I'm afraid you're wrong.

We used up over 25gigs of bandwidth and any free host would have shut us down by now. Purely from server usage.

We're on a dedicated server. And I'm paying for it out of my hard earned money.. :(
Please guys .. understand. I dont want to profit from this website. If something is not posted by the staff , its not endorsed by us.
Read the rules ,Its not long .
BTC Address for donations : 1PYUL7RLx1YKLJwLAq1UXGUdDGzCH5KFLF
Everything goes towards the site. This website is not run for profit.
Follow VitaPiracy on Twitter to stay updated
Assuredly
SuperModerator
SuperModerator

Re: Regarding ADFLY / Other monetised links!

Postby Assuredly Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:48 am

So sorry to hear about all of that negative feedback simply because of that one guy posting adfly links :(

I am happy to help with server costs; you are doing such a wonderful job providing this resource for the community. Thanks for all that you've been doing and my apologies for being a bit absent so far, hoping to make this more of a frequent hangout during my daily routine :)
ckv1212
I fix things (._. )
I fix things (._.  )
Bank: Locked

Re: Regarding ADFLY / Other monetised links!

Postby ckv1212 Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:02 am

Assuredly wrote:So sorry to hear about all of that negative feedback simply because of that one guy posting adfly links :(

I am happy to help with server costs; you are doing such a wonderful job providing this resource for the community. Thanks for all that you've been doing and my apologies for being a bit absent so far, hoping to make this more of a frequent hangout during my daily routine :)

Hi Assuredly ,
At the moment I can manage the costs by myself :D If you do want to help you can donate via BTC. If you don't use BTC just wait till I bring some other way.
But its not necessary .

Also thank you for returning , Its great to have you here again :)
Read the rules ,Its not long .
BTC Address for donations : 1PYUL7RLx1YKLJwLAq1UXGUdDGzCH5KFLF
Everything goes towards the site. This website is not run for profit.
Follow VitaPiracy on Twitter to stay updated

Return to “Forum Announcements”